Returned Stock: Liability for all recondition charges, plus freight for paper returned to the mill, will be assumed
by the customer.
1. Non-stock items will
not be picked up until such time that approval from the mill has been secured. The customer is responsible for non-stocked
paper which we have ordered on their behalf.
2. No paper is to be returned without written authorization from Guy’s E.Paper, LLC. It is the customer’s
responsibility to return paper in saleable condition.
3. A customer has the right to refuse product when there is obvious damage to the product.
4. All paper must be returned in the same packing materials that it was sent out in.
5. No returns after 30 days.
6. No returns will be accepted after paper has been cut or printed.
7. Restocking charges for normal stocking items are as follows:
· 20% restocking fee + Freight charges in and out of customer location
· Minimum charge - $25.00
· Restocking charges for items stocked/returned to mill. Customer is responsible for
all mill return charges. Freight charges in and out of customer location. Reconditioning charges vary.